The opening of 2019’s urban air adventure park in Appleton caused quite a stir. When compared to other kid-friendly activities in the Fox Cities, what sets Urban Air apart? Are we at another trampoline park? Nothing else in the neighborhood compares to the electrifying, high-energy enjoyment that is Urban Air. Although trampolines are there, the park offers much more.
CITY OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN – URBAN AIR ADVENTURE PARK
To begin, it has an enormous footprint. The shop, located in the former Gordman’s location, has 60,000 square feet of area and is about the size of a football field. This matters to me as a mother for two reasons: first, my children will be entertained throughout our visit, and second, we can enjoy ourselves without feeling smothered by the crowds even if we attend during peak hours.
GYM IN AMERICA
Shape magazine named urban air adventure park the Best Kids’ Gym in America, while other publications have named it the Best Place to Take Active Kids and the Best Trampoline Parks. The business has 154 sites throughout the United States. Discount available on urban air coupons.
WHAT SETS THIS LOCATION APART FROM OTHERS?
A trampoline park, Urban Air is not. Visualize a lively amusement park. Everyone from toddlers to seniors can enjoy this brisk indoor workout. In the words of the company’s general manager: “You are going to get sweating here!” Since we took precautions to limit or prohibit the use of electronic devices, the atmosphere here should encourage youngsters’ physical activity.
We hope you have an once-in-a-lifetime experience.
PLAY WITHOUT YOU
If your kids are old enough (and responsible enough) to play in open play without you, there is space for you to work or hang out (equipped with massage chairs and TVs) with internet.
We’re also thrilled by their active participation in, and future commitment to, our local community. Free birthday celebrations and First Responder evenings are in the pipeline for youngsters in foster care.
SOME ADVICE FOR FIRST-TIME VISITORS
- Put on something that will keep you comfy. Before your first visit, you’ll need to pick up a pair of the special Urban Air socks we require all guests to wear.
- You may want to bring some additional cash along for refreshments. Our kids are always thirsty and hungry, and they demanded a slushy after just one hour. The possibility to order and get meals without touching anything is being developed.
- Don’t bother bringing anything of value; just leave it at home or in the locked vehicle. Do not abandon your duties in any way.
Read More: dave and busters $20 coupon
CITY OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN – URBAN AIR ADVENTURE PARK
ATTRACTIONS IN THE OPEN AIR
- Exciting two-story Go-Karting Circuit on urban air adventure park
- Inside the track, on the second level, you can see the action for a full two miles and capture over seventy-five percent of it on camera.
- Go-Karts with Single and Dual Motors
- Advantages of an Electric Kart:
- Not Noisy or Full of Toxic Exhaust (but you will hear tire screeches).
- Diagnostic Technology with High Resolution: Facilitates optimum condition for every vehicle.
- Protected Machines: They won’t explode like gasoline vehicles.
- Using reverse gear makes it simpler to recover from skids.
- Than reach peak speed more quickly, electric karts are superior to gas karts.
- The speed of each go-kart may be adjusted by the staff to suit the abilities of the individual drivers.
VR VIRTUAL REALITY
- Virtual Reality (VR) — Fight robots and dragons in a high-end cosmos and forget pixels and technology. Or fight virtual snowballs to gain money.
- Traditional bumper cars with tones of spinning!
- Turn Zone Bumper Cars flip over! 360-degree chair flip. 42″ to drive.
- Sky Rider Coaster is a no-skills zip line. Overfly attractions. First Sky Rider Coaster “duel.” Riders start together and divide to finish. Both routes are the same distance, however we want to know which is quicker. 48″ minimum.
- Rope Adventure Course – Harnessed up. 48″ minimum.
- Traditional and interactive climbing walls. 41″ tall on urban air adventure park.
- Balance Battle pals in Beam Foam Pit!
- Translucent ball pit and obstacle course.
- 52″ and under Indoor Playground with Tubes & Slides.
- Trampolines build agility, balance, and strategy.
- Drop Zone, Basketball, Wipeout, Dodgeball, Runway
- Under-7 Kid Zone Trampoline
- Cafe serves pizza, chicken, ice cream, and more. Will sell alcohol.
- URBAN AIR ADVENTURE PARK HOURS?
Day-to-day. Weekend hours.
One-day tickets are available online or at the front desk. Demand, date, and time affect pricing. Less-crowded play times are 40% cheaper. Buy tickets online to avoid queues. Non-reentry.
BEFORE GOING, CHECK PRICING.
- Trampolines Only: $10.49 Deluxe: $13.79 Includes PR ozone Performance Trampolines, Wipeout, Indoor Tubes, Warrior Course, Battle Beam, Basic Trampolines
- Ultimate: $16.79 Deluxe Includes Dueling Sky Rider, Climbing Walls, Leap of Faith
- Platinum: $22.79 Unlimited Go-Karts, Bumper Cars, Virtual Reality $5.99
- Parent Pass: 50% off child’s retail pass price
- Special socks?
- Yes. $3.49 apiece for Urban Air Socks. No socks.
- AGE LIMIT?
There is a 7-and-under play area. Parent play is encouraged. Height restrictions apply. Warrior Attractions, Climbing Walls, Ropes Course, and Sky Rider need 41-48 inches. Tubes are 52″ tall.
Who cleans the park?
Urban air adventure park Residual Antimicrobial Technology prevents microorganism development. Urban Air Trampoline Park’s innovative fog treatment destroys dangerous bacteria with hospital-grade disinfection.
Fog-applied EPA-registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant(s) and Anti-Microbial coating will be used routinely. No: Staph/MRSA, ringworm, flu, e-Coli, norovirus.
BIRTHDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS?
Yes! Urban air Adventure Park provides entire birthday party packages with private party rooms, hosts, and entertainment. Two-hour birthday celebrations are allowed.